Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What is Happenning to Me?


Once upon a time I used to be somewhat descent at ping pong. If you don't know, this a game of skill not necessarily athleticism. Apparently I need some more skill. I just got beat by a friend of mine 3 out of 5 games. I know that is not all that bad but he kind of whooped me the games that I lost. I'm not really sure why I am still thinking about this 30 minutes after we have finished playing but i hate losing at ping pong. It's like you lose and then you have to look the other person in face and know that you are the loser and not them. And then you do everything you can to challenge them to another game knowing that there's a good chance you will be defeated again. Why I put myself through such torment I do not know. Maybe it's because the few times I do win it just feels "oh so good"!!! Okay well if anyone wants to teach me there ping pong skills just hit me up...... HOLLA

No comments: