Thursday, August 21, 2008

on the home stretch.....

This summer has been absolutely amazing. This morning i headed up to Trident (BOO) to buy my books for the upcoming semester and i realized that summer will officially be over in close to 3 days. The exciting news is that i only have 7 classes left and I will be finished with the goal I have set for myself. This may not come to a surprise to many but the excitement i had on the first day of class in high school is slowly but surely fading. I remember trying to pick out the coolest outfit that would impress hopefully everyone, waking up way to early and spending way to long getting ready. WOW!!!! I was a goober, but i bet you did the same thing. Right? Now that I'm in college i try to wake up with just enough time to put close on and make it to class within 5 minutes after it starts. You don't want to sit in a trident class before it starts because everyone just stares at each other really weird. I'm not really sure why it just tends to happen. But, all this is to say is that school is starting soon and I'm having mixed feelings. I'm happy to almost be done but i wish i could wake up tomorrow and be walking out of class for the last time. Well wish me luck!!!!

No comments: