Monday, September 15, 2008

Kingdom Results.......

Lately i have been thinking about my life and what kind of results i am producing. Last Friday i spoke at a chapel and i urged the students to live like God wants them to produce kingdom results. How big of a thought though. If i lived like i had the responsibility to produce results outside of my realm of possibility than who's to say what my life would look like. I imagine it would be much more extreme. I would go as far to say "Dangerous." Have you ever been around a dangerous person. They're great and terrible to be around, because they realize that they have a responsibility to produce big results with there lives. Being around these kind of people make you feel better about yourself and at the same time make you want to be better than you currently are. What if we could all catch the same vision that these people have. My life is not my own. I was made FOR the king of kings and BY the king of kings. I don't know, these are just some thoughts that i have been challenged with lately and can't get out of my head.

2 comments:

Emma Bennet said...

Hey I really like ur blog!!! Check out mine:
www.greencrazymonkey.blogspot.com
www.ourplaylist.blogspot.com
Check them out!
Swissgirl:)

PS. I LOVE DEATH CAB

Emma Bennet said...

that is sooo cool!